Terms of Services
I understand and agree that my participation in this event is governed by the following terms.
I agree that my participation in these events is without the assumption of responsibility of any kind by 3 Percent Formula (“3 Percent Formula”). In consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my application, for and on behalf of myself, my heirs, and legal representatives forever release, and discharge said companies and sponsors and their representatives from any and all claims and demands of every kind which I may suffer directly or indirectly about this live event.
I have provided 3 Percent Formula my cell phone number and email address. I consent to receive appointment reminders and other communications/information at that email and/or text from 3 Percent Formula.
I further understand that the tools and techniques provided on the website and at the event are confidential and proprietary. A license to attend this event is being provided to me for my personal use and benefit strictly for educational purposes. For valuable consideration I further agree that I will not (i) take any photographs of the event or presentation other than as specifically agreed in writing; (ii) record or otherwise use any media to record any portion of this event; (iii) I agree that I will not publicly disclose any information about the event other than my participation in any manner or form whatsoever including but not limited to personal blogs, reporting about my event in any public or private media, discussing the particulars of the event with third parties.
By attending this event I agree and acknowledge that after this workshop, I will not for any reason be guaranteed any kind of monetary refund, trade, compensation or rebate. It is understood this content is given with no expectation of compensation for said use.
I understand that no personal audio recording or video recording is allowed. I acknowledge that JT Foxx or any affiliate company is not acting as my agent, personal accountant, lawyer or financial advisor. I understand that the content provided is general in nature and that specific advice for my situation must be provided by my personal attorney and/or tax advisor.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Materials in this website and at the event and used by 3 Percent Formula are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by the US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of 3 Percent Formula.
The materials in this site and at the event are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. 3 Percent Formula Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall 3 Percent Formula be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the 3 Percent Formula materials on the website or provided at the event, authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall 3 Percent Formula’ Inc. total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information at this website and at the event are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website or provided at the live event. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website or the live event is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website or at the live event and pages within is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive and is limited to information that is made available to 3 Percent Formula and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
I grant to 3 Percent Formula , the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs that they have taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if they so chooses. I release and discharge 3 Percent Formula. from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel for any reason within 3 business days of your enrollment
1. If you cannot participate in the event for any reason, you can transfer your enrollment to another individual by calling our customer service department at (305) 466-7000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No transfer fees apply if you make such change up to 1-week prior to the event date. For changes desired 1 week or less before event date will receive a $25 transfer fee.
2. Your account should be up to date according to the terms of this contract before the start of your paid event. If the full amount for your enrollment has not been satisfied prior to the date of the event, it will be taken as a violation, and your entry to the event will not be permitted. If you pay on the day and at the location of the event, special offers or group prices will not apply. You will be subject to pay the full amount of or the difference of your original enrollment.
3. Cancellation Policy. You can cancel this agreement by sending an email to email@example.com within 3 days of enrolling into your event and receive an immediate refund.
4. General Conditions Guarantees. You hereby agree that Empowerment Leadership Corp is not making any income claims nor promising sales increases. All results vary and depend greatly on the level of commitment each individual has to achieve and earn more. Furthermore, results or certain benchmarks are not promised by Empowerment Leadership Corp, Milton Olave, nor any party employed or staffed by Empowerment Leadership Corp.
5. Terms and conditions. The approval and execution of this contract include all the terms and conditions here stated, all these terms and conditions should always be previously accepted prior to the commencement of the event you registered for or transferred into.
6. Reference to the Promotion You entirely agree and authorize Empowerment Leadership Corp the use of your name and/or photograph for promotional purposes only. This includes print/ and social Media, television, radio, CD, and audio recordings.
7. Disputes. If need to, all disputes regarding enrollment/contract will be handled through arbitration and or legal proceeding in the city of Event according to the commercial rules established by the association of arbitration of said state. Every party should assume half of the processing costs. state laws obligate both parties to abide by the terms and conditions of this contract.
8. Dates, duration, locations and the structure of the events are subject to change by Empowerment Leadership Corp for any reason. Clients will be notified. This includes weather patterns changes, unforeseen, catastrophes or natural forces or any other circumstance in which Empowerment Leadership Corp identifies the existence of danger or any possible inconvenience from the hotel or location where the seminar is taking place. Example of this is structural deficiencies that will put our clients in the line of danger.
9. This is a private event of Empowerment Leadership Corp. Empowerment Leadership Corp reserves the right to excuse participants out of the event for any reason considered appropriate (example: Disturbance or unacceptable behavior during the event).